- How to clear your Mac desktop.
- How to create a minimalist working environment.
- Why Spotlight makes filing unnecessary.
- How to use utilities such as Quicksilver, Mail Act-on, and others to be productive.
- How to make quick decisions.
- How to clear your mind so you can focus on the task at hand.
- Why single-tasking is better than multi-tasking.
To be honest, some of the tips are pretty basic for experienced Mac users, but from beginners to power users, there should be something for everyone. With such a nice layout, it’s worth a look, even if you’re not a Mac user.
Download it here (4 MB pdf – hosted on Mediafire — you’ll need to click on the download link when you get there).